dilluns, 28 de novembre del 2016

Two days of the holidays in Poland

Day1:Today in the morning I've woke up and I went to have breakfast in my grandmothers kitchen. After breakfast I went skating to the skate park in my town. I was there like two hours and I decided to come back because I was tired. While back I felt that one car was beeping at me and when I turned around I saw it was my aunt.She told me that she can bring me home because she was also going there so I went up there to sabe some time. While we were driving my aunt asked me if I wanted to go with her to her work because she worked in a coffee shop near a river where I could swim. I wanted to go but no on my own so i said if I could ask a friend to come with me and she said OK so I called my friend. He said he can go there. When I finished talking with I picked up the swiming stuff and with my aunt we went to pick up my friend. We went to his house and he was already waiting for us he came in the car and we went to my aunt's Café. When we got there my aunt told us to get back before two so we could have something for lunch. We went to the river and swam to the other side because there is a tree that has a rope to jump in the river that we always use. We swam for a while and went to have lunch. After lunch we went walking home because my aunt stayed at work until later. When I got home I went to sleep because I was so tired.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada