dilluns, 28 de novembre del 2016

Two day of the holidays in Poland

Day2:
The second day I got up very early because I had to go with my father to dive in a few lakes that were quite far away from my town. We go there with my dad and my cousin. The journey lasted an hour and a half. We arrived there at 11 then we went to lunch at a restaurant. After lunch we went for a diving class before going to the Lake. We did the class and after this I saw that diving was not so easy. We went to put the divingsuit, and after we went in the Lake with by two instructors . In the lake we couldn't see anything at more than 3 meters but when we got down to more depth we could see the things that the people throw into the Lake. I saw a fridge and whole cars. When we came out of the water we went to change ourselves and then we went home. We got home and we had dinner. After I went to the skatepark. At 7 we went with some friends to thr center of the city. We rode scooters and we went to a bar. After I ask my grandmother if I could stay at a friend's house and she said me that I could stay. Me and a few friends went to the house of my friend who had a small house near the river where his father  lets him invite friends there. We swam in the river at night and then we went to the house to watch a movie.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada