dijous, 8 de juny del 2017

About this year

I didn't really enjoy this school. The only good thing about it was meeting my friends every day doing Art classes , English & Technology. I don't really like the fact about studying all the subjects because most of the i won't even use them. I also didn't like most of the teachers and students but there are some cool teachers. I am happy I'm gonna change this school and study drawing because I enjoy this more than any subject.

The English subject this year was one of the best years because of the teacher and I also really like english . I don't really think I learned much this year. But I thing that as the time goes pass I will realise the english classes where helpful. I think I have learned more english talking this language with my friends and I also went to private english classes some years ago and I really did ejnoy them but I got tired of them after 5 years. I don't think the fact of learing english is about a good or bad teacher is just you have to like this language and beeing keen to learn more about it.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada