dimecres, 18 de gener del 2017

SCOOTER

Scooter its a modern sport that's its getting famous . I ride my scooter nearly every day. I go to different skateparks that are sometimes quite far but we like going on train to see diferent places. I don't really remember how I started scootering but it was about 4 years ago. I remember I started scootering with a friend that doesn't scooter anymore. Thanks to my scooter I met some english friends from the school that like scootering too. Now I don't know what would I do without  scootering. I did lots of other sports in the past and scootering I kept doing until today. I think will keep scootering for some more years. It is fun when me and my friends go to some skatepark and when the kids see us riding they always ask how did we get that good. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada