dimecres, 19 d’octubre del 2016

Animal in you


I'M A WOLF!!
Wolf characteristics:

  • Medium sized
  • Good looking
  • Athletic
  • Decisive
  • Passionate
  • Agressive
I agree in been medium sized and of course 
good looking. I'm really good at alot of sports and I like nearly all of them. Quite decisive aswell. I don't really have a lot of passions but I do enjoy the ones I have but I don't feel like I'm a kind of agressive person because I try to stay away from arguments.


Careers 
  • Law enforcement: I don't think that would be my thing ,I find it quite borring and to serious
  • Soldier: I find it to risky and dengerous to do that for a living.
  • Medical fields: I don't like Biologi or Science so I don't think i would enjoy that
Hobbies
  • Team sports
  • Outdoors activities
  • Theater
  • Debating






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada